Book a 1-2-1 personalised marketing coaching session with Sarah Edmonds Marketing. I can help answer specific issues, troubleshoot or explore your business marketing strategy in general. Ask me anything….from the privacy of a Zoom call! Three hours includes one hour of research, one hour Zoom call followed by report and ongoing action plan.
Book a 1 – 2 – 1 Marketing Coaching Session with me and have all your digital and content marketing questions answered!
What will you get from a Marketing Coaching Session?
- Do you have questions that you’ve always wanted to ask about marketing? I can help you answer them, in the privacy of a Zoom coaching session!
- You can ask me ANYTHING about Digital Marketing, no matter how trivial. Get to grips with what you are struggling with.
- You want to know what SEO is and how it can help you. Social media advertising, how many times to post, Adwords, how to tackle blogging….I can help you!
- If you have a specific marketing issue, we can discuss and resolve it. If I feel I cannot help you with your query, I will let you know immediately.
- You’re considering employing a freelance marketer to help and support your small business, but you’re not sure how this would work. Let’s book in a session and discuss your options.
How do they work?
- My sessions are broken down into a) one-hour research b) one-hour Zoom call c) one hour follow up and action plan. I charge for three hours in total.
- When you book, I will send you a short questionnaire to complete. This is a good exercise for you to focus on what you are trying to achieve. It obviously helps me to do some prior research before we speak.
- With this information, I will do an hour of research into general or specific questions you may have about your business or service.
- We will then arrange a one-hour Zoom session. A link will be sent to you in good time to prepare for our session.
- After our coaching session, I will send you a follow-up action plan with advice about how to approach your goals. There may be print outs or example sheets to help you.
- You will get a focused, efficient way of discussing your business with a clear action plan follow up. This will support your decision-making process and energise you to take action!
How much does it cost?
- I charge £150 for a three-hour Marketing Coaching Session
“Thank you so much for the training session it was so useful, really motivating and so much information given in such a usable friendly way. Lots for me to action and take my art practice forward. ”
1 – 2 – 1 session with Alison Vickery, Fine Artist