I come from a family of creatives – my mother was an antique dealer and interior designer, my sister is an artist and my father is a brilliant restorer.
Over the past twenty years, I have worked for agencies and in-house with a wide range of clients – from startups to national events like the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. I have always been drawn to arts and interiors and have been lucky enough to work for some highly respected organisations; Paint & Paper Library, Vaughan and Lewis & Wood to name a few.
I pride myself on thorough research and quickly grasping the subject matter, tone of voice and target audience. I would be delighted to explore any ideas you may have for one-off projects or ongoing support for digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing and more. As an experienced and MCIM certified marketer, I can offer you the full marketing mix of skills to enhance your business.
- Italian degree from University College London, which included a short course at the Slade School of Fine Art
- Professional Diploma in Marketing from Chartered Institute of Marketing MCIM
- Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design – Shaw Academy
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing – Shaw Academy
- Diploma in SEO Content from the College of Media and Publishing – Distinction
- Certificate in Interior Design from The Interior Design School (2005)
- ‘Making Sense of Twentieth-Century Art’ Courtauld Institute of Art
Memberships & Associations
- Proud to be the Member representative in the South West for the Arts Marketing Association
- Procopywriters Network member
- A-n Artists Network member
Please get in touch for support with one-off projects or rolling campaigns at [email protected]