Commission creative copywriting and SEO content writing services for ongoing work or one off projects.
I love to write, it’s my favourite thing. I am a freelance copywriter in Gloucestershire but I obviously work remotely for clients all over the UK.
Words matter. The right words can sell products, bring clarity to complicated subjects, explore trends and set you apart as an authority on your subject. Beyond that, a website peppered with keywords and phrases can push you up the rankings helping you to be found. I can help you to optimise your website and digital offering with SEO content.
Get in touch to commission me for one off copywriting projects or ongoing work. This could be copywriting for website optimisation, blog posts, social media, brochures, newsletters or advertising.
Examples of the rich and varied work I have recently undertaken include:
- SEO keyword rich web pages
- Writing a website for a new lighting design consultancy – technical copy www.homelightingideas.com
- Email nurture sequence for artist Melanie Cormack-Hicks launching an online course
- Social media advertising copy for multiple clients across Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter
- Press Releases for multiple clients – fast turnaround on copy for journalist requests
- Pillar copy for websites
- Monthly ‘Marketing for Creatives’ column in The Artist magazine – informative and inspiring
- Interiors blogs and press releases for Sawyers of England and The Library Ladder Company
- Welcome signage copy for New Brewery Arts
- Christmas Gift Guide blogs for Red Hen Trading and Pegasus Art
- Newsletters with engaging and inspiring copy for multiple clients
What happens next?
Once you’ve made contact with an idea or specific commission, I will send out a short brief to find out a bit more.
Following this, we can have a chat and I’ll send out a proposal which will include plenty of questions, a bit more information about me, details about the scope and timescale, amends, fee structure and Terms & Conditions. Hopefully this document will answer any questions you have, but of course we can explore every aspect in detail. I will ask you to sign the proposal.
Once you feel happy and agree to work with me, I charge a 50% deposit up front. This is to protect both client and copywriter. I will schedule a one hour call to discuss and finalise all aspects in detail before starting.
I have a Diploma in SEO Content from the College of Media and Publishing (distinction) so am well qualified to tweak the copy across your digital platforms.
I have alot of experience working with a range of clients. Click here to view samples of my work.
Take a look at some of the press and copywriting I have secured across traditional print and online. To read the full articles, head to my blog page.
I am currently writing a column called ‘Artists in a Digital World’ for The Artist Magazine 2020