Cost-effective marketing support for arts, interiors and design-focused brands.
I am a creative copywriter and certified marketer with plenty of experience in the arts and interiors industry. I work across multiple disciplines to deliver creative campaigns, public relations and brand development for my clients. Always searching for opportunities, creating rich content and building strategies to enhance your business.
How can I help?
Book a free hour-long consultation to explore your strategy.
- Copywriting – Well written copy catches people’s eye and can make a real difference to sales. Perhaps you need rich and engaging website copy, brochure copy, lively advertising copy that reaches your target audience, product description, short form content, evergreen, press releases, information rich lists – I can help you
- SEO content – report on your website and work on areas where SEO can be improved, optimising every page
- Writing articles – Long form content, feature writing, in depth analysis or interviews
- Blogging – fresh content is a great way to shoot to the top of Google searches and attract new customers to your website. Relevant, authentic blogs really do work. I can help you set up a blog, and write regular posts featuring keywords and phrases, daily, weekly or monthly to get people talking about you and your business
- Newsletters – Mailchimp set up and management
- Social media marketing – one off projects, rolling campaigns, growing your channels, engaging your audience
- Social media advertising – growing your audience through targeting
- WordPress & Squarespace websites – build, maintenance, SEO, keywords, shopping, user journey optimisation, sitemaps
- Website customer experience and user journey optimisation
- Google Analytics – reporting on bounce rate, site traffic, conversion rates
- Banners, messaging
- Managing SEO and on-site optimisation
- Seeking new ways to drive traffic to your website including link building
- Graphic Design – website and social media banners, promotional material; flyers, postcards, posters, brochures
- PR – working with a growing network of journalists
- Advertising – traditional print and online advertising
- Events – Private Views, exhibitions, workshops
- Research – in depth research around a subject or product, understanding the brief and target audience, building a database of contacts
- Reporting – creating reports to focus on achievements and/or gaps
- Connecting you with relevant influencers in your field
- Help you to really understand your audience, relationship building and telling stories with authenticity
If you don’t yet know what you want or need, we can take an hour to explore the options.
I would be delighted to discuss your business or project in more detail. Get in touch at [email protected]